Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

A is for...

A is for.... Animal Print!!!! Neon sparkly animal print to be exact lol. I'm currently part of this group on facebook called Llama Nails and we are doing the ABC's of nails. Each week you pick something that starts with the letter of that week and do a mani based on it. Animal print was the obvious choice for me and it gave me a chance to use my new Bundle Monster set I got for my birthday!
I used China Glaze's Love's A Beach and I'm With The Lifeguard to do this. I alternated between the two and then put a layer of The Color Workshop (no name) sparkly polish on top then stamped with Bundle Monster plate 221 and 223 then toped it off with another sparkly layer of polish. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!
Ps Got this idea from Pinterest! and sorry for my short uneven nails. I'm recovering from acrylics and they keep breaking funny :(

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the colours too! I have the same bundle monster plate, but haven't used it yet... oops.

    ReplyDelete